Site Monitoring & SLA's
Our standard site monitoring Service Level Agreements (SLAs) include:
- Perform monthly or quarterly Drupal, WordPress, or other content management system core, plugin and security updates and test to ensure the site is working properly after updates are complete.
- Set up backups utilizing services provided by the hosting company or other options. This will ensure the site can be restored if the web server is compromised.
- Set up utilities to monitor if the site goes down or is hacked.
- Review disk space and memory usage and recommend upgrades when needed to ensure the site doesn't go down due to memory shortages.
- Include BI personnel as a Technical Contact with the hosting company. This way whenever there is an issue with the site, BI will receive an email from the hosting company.
- Set up Google Analytics so that reports are sent each month showing website usage and statistics.
More advanced SLAs include:
- Server monitoring and upgrades
- Load balancing and horizontal scaling for high traffic sites
- Server performance optimization
- Anti spam tools and mitigation
- Rapid response troubleshooting
To find out more on how we can help you with your site monitoring and maintenance needs, please fill out the form below.